Tuesday 18 October 2011

Mini Company Stress !!!! HELP

We had our second mini-company group meeting in school today at big lunch with Ms.P. We just had to tell Ms. P what progress we have made since our last class last week. So far we have found a very good supplier who will supply us with the product with our customized designs which he is willing do help us with. We are in contact with the packaging company and label man so I think we aren't doing too bad. My job in the mini-company is the "Finance Girl" because I love Maths :) I just have to control the income ad expenditure and then keep all the receipts. So far I am enjoying learning about the world of Business and Finance.. but it is a bit stressful trying to find a supplier who is willing to deal with students....
Talk soon,
Eimear x

No comments:

Post a Comment