Thursday 6 October 2011

5 things to do this week !!!!

Well........... This week in T.Y I have alot of things to do.........

1)Home Economics Fashion module: I have to make a headband to go with our flapper dress and our baseline of our outfit is been dyed black at the moment so on Friday we have to measure the model (moi) and fit the clothes on me. Our goal for the end of the week is to have the clothes dyed, a finished headband and to have started to cut and sew our outfit and the frills :)

2)Geography:  For my Geography project this week I have to work on my "Around the World" fact file on Italy and India. Me and my partner, Emma have to type out the information on the three countries we have chosen and then put them in a folder and present it to our class. My goal this week is to complete my Italy section of the project!!!

 3) Find Yellow clothes and paint cardboard: For the Fun Walk on Friday the colour for T.Y is "yellow" so we have to wear a yellow tee and navy tracksuit pants!! and I also have to paint a large enough piece of cardboard yellow to resemble a prop used in our fun walk.......... all will be revealed tomorrow

4) Mini Company: For mini company this week my job is to look up for small boxes to put our product in. We need a small enough box that comes in bulk because we will be buying lots of them for a cheap price and then decorating them.

5) Irish: In Irish for the past few weeks we have started to write about ourselves in irish and put it into a folder and show the class. I have already written about myself and my family so this week I have to start typing it out and put it into a folder.

T.Y is sooooo busy, whoever said T.Y was a doss year mustn't have gone to our school its like any other year but alot funnier and you learn how to deal with all the projects and deadlines !!!!

chat soon, Eimear x

No comments:

Post a Comment