Monday 7 November 2011

Geography is FINITO

The geography project is due tomorrow. There is two parts to the project. The first is to complete the fact file on three countries, 1 Developed, 1 Developing and 1 Undeveloped. I did Ethiopia, Italy and India. This has to be detailed and contain the information on where you stayed and for how long and when you are flighting out and how much it costs. The second part of the project is to complete a PowerPoint presentation on of the Countries of your chose. This isn't as detailed but more like a summary of our project. I am working with my partner so altogether we will have 2 Developed, 2 Developing and 2 underdeveloped. I printed of the project last night so I'm finished part one of the project. I have already started the PowerPoint so I am ahead at last....... Here is a picture of The Holi festival in India..
Sooo Colourful
Eimear

No comments:

Post a Comment