Friday 18 November 2011

Work Experience............. Day 4

Today I had to help restock the library and help the junior infants paint patterns. They are all really cute and are always saying how lovely you look!! At lunch I had to mind 4th class while the teacher was having lunch. After Lunch Ms.S, the teacher of 6th class wanted me to give a talk to 6th class on St.Wolstans. At first It was kind of awkward but when they started asking questions I was fine.

I can't believe it is Friday tomorrow !! For once in my life I can say 'I don't want it to be Friday' :(

eimear

2 comments:

  1. Where do you help the infants? I like how you help infants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Junior infants range in age from 4 years - 6 years. In primary school they are the first class. I helped them in their class room painting. In America Junior infants is called 'kindergarden'. Hope you understand now,
    Eimear

    ReplyDelete