Tuesday 15 November 2011

Work Experience.............. Day 2

Day two of Work Experience is over !! I felt so much better going in today because you knew where you where going and had a timetable. This morning I helped tidied up the hall after a mass last night. After I had to clean up the P.E room with Meg and if I may say so myself its GLEAMING. After lunch we went to a 6th class creative writing class but they were doing a test so I did some work for the teacher on the Student council elections. I had to cut out 480 slips of individual pieces of paper!!! Meg was in the Junior class so I was on my own. Ms.F had a meeting in her office so I did my job in the staff room with the Caretaker, Dessie who I had a good aul chat with an the cleaner !!!! It felt great for them to welcome me and include you in conversation. At lunch we went for a walk. After lunch Me and Meg had stampedd history books with the school logo and we delivered them to the classes. After this we went to Ms.C class to help them with the netbooks. And that was my day. I had a great day and was sooo sick and can't wait for tomorrow.

Eimear

No comments:

Post a Comment